Judy will be moderating the "STEM Women in Innovation and Investing" symposium at the American Chemical Society National Meeting in Indianapolis on Tuesday, September 10 in the JW Marriott hotel, Grand Ballroom 7, from 2:00pm-4:30pm. Please join us for what will be a fascinating discussion with our panelists:
- Kathryn Uhrich, Professor of Chemistry, Rutgers University, and Founder, Polymerix Corporation
- Nicola Pohl, Professor of Chemistry and the Joan and Marvin Carmack Chair in Bioorganic Chemistry, Indiana University Bloomington, and Founder, LuCella Biosciences Inc.
- Suzette Dutch, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Triathlon Medical Ventures
- Linda O’Keefe, CFO Consultant, LOK Enterprises
- Mary Foley Phillips, Associate Director, Office for Commercialization and Corporate Development, Oregon State University
This symposium will be recorded by ACS, so if you're not going to the ACS meeting then please tune back in a couple of weeks to watch the recording!
There are a lot of great innovation and entrepreneurship related events at the ACS meeting - check out the meeting road map developed by the ACS Chemical Entrepreneurship Council!